Getting back in the saddle

Guest post written by Bryan Hunt

At first I was a little worried about trying to ride horses again after my knee surgery. But I've been on the road to recovery for a while now and I thought that I owed it to myself to try and ride horses again since that's something that I've always loved to do. But while I had to stop because of my knee energy, the place where I used to go and ride horses shut down.
So I went online with my Hughes Net to find a new place to go and ride horses. I found some new places nearby that apparently have been open for a while now but I guess I was just never really aware of them then.

I finally picked out this one place and went for my first ride. It was so good to be back in the saddle, literally. It made me realize just how much I really did miss riding horses and I'm glad that I decided to pick up one of my favorite pastimes again. IÕm just going to be careful about not injuring my knee again.
0 Responses