Bad Water Melon at Mekong Plaza


Quite disappointed of the water melon we got at Mekong Plaza last weekend. There was not a part of the fruit that can be eaten. It's terribly overripe. The inside was so soft, juicy, but in a bad way. Absolutely a waste of money. This Asian market should strictly choose their fresh produce suppliers. This is not the first time we experience getting bad fruits and produce. There are a lot of great produce available in this place, but, as a buyer I expect all produce to be fresh and edible. I paid for it, therefore I deserve what I spent our money for. I like Mekong. It's where I get most of my ingredients when I crave for my native Filipino food. However, I wish this establishment gives me the best of their merchandise everytime we go and purchase some. More than twice of getting inedible fresh produce is too much.
0 Responses