Grilled Pompano Fish: Give it a Try!

I decided to buy Pompano fish yesterday instead of the Bonita fish. I was bored of the latter. I've been eating the same fish for a month and I wanted something different. I remember when I went to visit a Filipina friend who lives nearby, she made a whole grilled Pompano fish. It was very good. Evie even loved it.

So today, I gave in to my craving and prepared the fish for lunch. I stuffed it with salted green onions, yellow onions, and tomatoes. Before I put it in the oven, I rubbed a little amount of salt on both sides. I used olive oil to coat the pan. I set the oven to 350 degrees and cooked the fish for about 20 minutes. I flipped it on the other side after the first 10 minutes. By the way, I only use convection oven to cook it in "grill" setting. The fish turned out sooooooooo good. I wanted to eat the whole fish but was getting too full. The fish's meat is very sweet and tastes fresh. The spices I put with salt in it really helped enhance the flavor of the fish. My craving is satisfied! :)

If you like grilled fish, I recommend Pompano fish. Give it a try and taste for yourself.
0 Responses