Random Thoughts

It's almost 2:30 in the afternoon. I feel like time is passing so quickly. Still have a lot of things to do: cleaning chores. Not done with the laundry. Have not yet produce today an article for the online writing part-time job I have. Don't know if I'd be able to do it today since night time is calling. We'll see.

Our two feline buddies, Crichton and Tom are both observing, and probably sneaking on the birds outside. My husband put some bread for the birds to eat this morning. Tom used to talk to birds. It's very cute everytime he does it. Our cats are very adorable. We love them so much. They are family members, part of our day to day life. They amused us often, and sometimes make our nerves boil. They add spice in our marriage life.

I have not done shower yet. I should get one soon.
0 Responses