Don't Love It

Thanks for the article from Quinton Wynn

There aren’t a lot of cable companies in my area so I had to do a pretty exhaustive online search to figure out which one was best. My brother was coming to live with me and he’s bedridden (which is why he was moving in – so I could help take care of him) and he loved watching TV all day. I didn’t know a thing about TV or even technology in general so I had someone from Geek Squadcome to the house and retrofit it with all the buttons and gizmos he said I needed. I feel better now about Johnny being here and I know he’s happy and comfortable which is the whole point anyway but man, are there a lot of buttons in my house! They’re on the microwave and the security keypad and the remote and they’re just everywhere. For someone intimidated by technology it’s not exactly the easiest transition, you know? I realize I need to just get with the times but that’s a long road.
0 Responses