Broken (Fixed) Garage Door

Our garage door got broken last night after we got home from getting something to eat for dinner. Both my appetite and my husband's just flew nowhere after that. At least I ate a little bit, but he only took one bit of his chicken. It looked so damaged and bolts were disaligned. My poor dear hubby had to spend more than an hour taking off one part of the door. It's very heavy and huge and I can see how much the work was draining his energy and strength. When our daughter saw him fixing the garage, she kept on naming tools that she knew like wrench and screwdriver. Her wit and humor at least lightened the mood. As much as I wanted to stay with my husband in the garage, I had to stay with my daughter inside because it's not safe for her to be in the garage watching her Dada fixed the broken door. Later I told him to just leave the problem and work on it the next day. He looked so exhausted and needed rest. He took a shower which somehow helped soothe his labored muscles. He called his friends and asked for help in the weekend. I posted the problem on my Facebook page and my mother-in-law saw it. She asked my father-in-law to call Ryan and they were able to talk about the problem.

My father-in-law came to our place so early this morning to help his son take good care of the broken door. It was so nice of him to do that for us. He's always like that. He always comes to the rescue when we need help. He's an awesome man. We are very blessed to have him in our life. He takes good care of us. He's a great father.

The two were able to fix our garage door today. Hurray!!! I am so happy. My husband was so glad that Dad came over and offered us help or our garage would be wide open until the weekend. We truly appreciate for his lending us a hand to keep the house safe again. Thank you Dad for the kind of father you are to us. And thank you to my husband for the hard work and doing everything he could to mend the problem.
0 Responses