Thank You Sears for the Gift Card


I was surprised to find the Sears gift card in our car today. I thought that Sears already forgot what they promised me months ago. I made a back order purchase last December online and a month later, I got an email that most of the stuff I ordered were no longer available. The email came with an apology and to make up for the inconvenience that they caused me, Sears promised to post 25,000 points (equivalent to $25) in my Shop Your Way Rewards account and send me a $15 gift card. Wow, that "inconvenience" was worth $40. Who would say no to a free $40? True enough, they credited the points to my card and I was able to use it to buy stuff that we needed for our baby. I waited up to 6 weeks the most for the gift card to arrive, but it didn't. Sears must have forgotten it already. Well, not really. I just received it today (probably arrived yesterday since it's already in the car). With the blessings I got, I want to thank Sears for being true to their words. My online shopping experiences with you has been really smooth and I appreciate for giving away $40 just because the items I ordered are no longer available. :)
0 Responses