J.LO on American Idol

Alright, I heard a news this morning that Jennifer Lopez will be joining the American Idol Season 10 as judge. My first comment was, "She's ok!" I personally won't barge her presence on the panel of AI's judging table. She can actually be a valuable critic for AI wannabes. She's a good singer and dancer, she should have tons of constructive criticism or commendation to the contestants.

Well, Kara and Ellen were following the footsteps of Simon in stepping down from the judges' table. It didn't bother me at all. Since two of the pioneers of American Idol decided to vacate their million $$$$ seats, it's just right that the two newest ones leave the show too. I think it's better for AI to start anew—new faces, new judges. But how about Randy? I would love Randy to stay, and I am glad he is staying.

So, rumors say that some of the possible judges joining J.LO are Aerosmith's Steven Tyler, Shania Twain, Elton John, and two others I am not familiar of. We'll see how this goes. I'm looking forward for Season 10. To J.LO, welcome to AI!
0 Responses