Professional Baseball Games are a Family Tradition



Thanks for the post from Wilbert Aguilar


Ever since I was young, I have enjoyed going to professional baseball games. We don't have a major league team in my hometown, but we do have a minor league team, the Delmarva Shorebirds. There was no team when I was young, so my dad would take us to 5 or 6 games in Baltimore every season. I love the Orioles still and try to get to a game a month. When I can't go, I watch the professional baseball on satellite TV from www.direc4u.com/tx/. It isn't the same as being there, but at least I can see the game, and usually get a better view of play. There is something about the feel of going to a baseball game though; maybe it is the air, the weather, or just the smell of roasted peanuts and hotdogs. I love to take my kids to the games, and think they enjoy it too. Having a team right here in Salisbury means that we get to go to a lot more games than I did, but I still think the time is special. The team may not be one of the best in the minor league, but there is always next year!
0 Responses