Kapamilya TV Shows Come Free

Watching Filipino TV shows everyday make me feel closer to my home country. Eversince, I am a solid fan of ABS-CBN's shows. The best thing is, we don't have to pay $20+ a month to subscribe to TFC. Each TV show I watch everyday comes for free. Thanks to Pinoyberkz.com, an online resource that gives Filipino abroad (like me) a great entertainment without paying a single buck. I have been an avid viewer of this website for many months now. I am grateful of the people who run this website, giving their time and energy to upload Filipino TV shows for us to get entertained 7 days a week. Pinoyberkz has help me in many ways to take away the boredom being confined in the house. Most of all, it keeps my heart and mind closer to home everyday. Watching the news programs and even the showbiz ones somehow makes me feel like I am there, so involved with everything that's happening in my country.

There's a lot of online resources where Filipinos abroad can watch Filipino TV shows for free. But right now, I am content with Pinoyberkz.com. So far, they do a great job.
0 Responses