Philippines Post Office: Poor Service as Always

It's frustrating and discouraging that until now, the Philippines Post Office (PhilPost) renders poor delivery service to Filipinos specifically mails/packages from abroad. Come to think of it. I sent a package to my friend on February of this year, and guess what? He just received it today. How awful—almost one year! Another terrible information I got was that, if my friend didn't go to the Mandaue PhilPost branch, most probably, he will never get it. It's been stuck their for so long that the package was chewed on by feasting mice lurking in their storage area. Their alibi why the delay? The person in-charged died so it was forgotten. That poor guy, being blamed for a lousy, rotten system that contributes to the progress of the country as a whole.

I had been a victim of the Philippine Post Office delivery system. Back when I was still in the Philippines, the packages that my husband sent to me took so long for them to deliver. It's saddening to know this, but it's a fact. 

Please Philippines Post Office officials and employees, do something that makes you proud from working in that agency. It's time for a change. Do your part to make the country better and progressive.
0 Responses