My Favorite Kind of Winter Sport

Guest post written by Michelle Preston

When I was a little girl I would watch figure skating all the time like it was my job. I even had a bunch of posters of figure skaters on my wall. But I never learned how to figure skate until recently. My daughter told me that she wanted to take some lessons so I went online looking for info about getting her some lessons. When I was doing that I ran across clearwirewimax4g.com and read through it. It seemed like it would be better than the internet service we've been using for years so I'm switching our service over to it.

Once I finally tracked down some info about figure skating, I found this one ice rink that isn't that far away from our house. It ends up that they even have lessons that are open to adults, so I think that I'm going to take some lessons too! But IÕm going to take different lessons than my daughter so I wonÕt embarrass her or anything by being in the same class with her.
0 Responses