The New Place

Guest post by Gerard Mcdaniel



My new house is everything I’ve ever wanted! It’s right on the water and though it’s small, it’s got more than enough room for me. I can’t wait to get it all decorated and have my friends over for a huge housewarming party! My mom came down last week and helped me shop for some furniture since most of what I owned was bean bag chairs…now I’m really feeling like a real adult! The only problem was, when I first moved in, my utilities were out of control. It didn’t take a rocket scientist to fix, though, and I did some research at http://www.newyorkenergyrates.com/ to find a better energy rate and also talked to my water company about whether or not my pipes were leaking (they were.) Now my house is in tip top shape and I’m not bleeding myself dry every month paying the bills. It’s really starting to feel like home here and I’m so proud of myself for buying such a great first house!
0 Responses