The Big Job

Thanks to Lemuel Craft

I love my job as a financial analyst, but I will say that it’s one of the more time consuming and stressful jobs. I have always loved numbers and statistics, and love nothing more than playing in the stock market and taking risks. I grew up in a household where my father wasn’t really that interested in spending time with my family, and I guess that’s what I always thought my house would be like, too. When my wife married me, I thought she understood that about me. However, she couldn’t handle my long hours and how tired I was when I came home. She said that I needed to cut back my hours or she would leave me. I didn’t really think this was fair considering that I was like this the entire time we were dating, but nonetheless she means a lot to me and so I gave in. I also went to Home-Alarm-Systems.COM/ so she would feel safe on the nights when I had to work really late. Everyone wish me luck trying to balance wife and job.
0 Responses