V8 & Welch's Juice Cheaper at Walmart

Going grocery at a different store sometimes brings a great advantage. We just discovered that V8 and Welch's juices are so much cheaper at Walmart compared to Fry's. My husband and I love V8 V-Fusion Vegetable & Fruit and Welch's juices, so when we found out this great saving price at Walmart, we didn't hesitate to grab several of the flavors we like. I needed to confirm the prices and how much is the difference, so during our last grocery trip to Fry's, I checked their prices. Here's what I uncovered in price difference:

V8 V-Fusion Vegetable & Fruit juices (46 oz)
Fry's = $4.79 versus Walmart = $2.98

Welch's 100% Grape Juice (64 oz)
Fry's = $4.79 versus Walmart = $2.97

That is almost $2.00 savings for every bottle of juice!!! And one more thing, if I have coupons for these products, I will save more buying at Walmart! Lucky for me, because at the time of this writing, I have 2 coupons with a value of $1.00 each for any Welch's juice. Yay! That means we're getting Welch's juice for only $1.97 (+ tax)! Awesome!

Just want to clarify that I am not promoting Walmart's grocery because we regularly shop at Fry's. I am just sharing this great-saving info for family and individuals out there who love V8 and Welch's juices. Now, I am not sure about other brands of juice if their prices also differ that much. That is something you have to find out. This experience taught me to be attentive to commodity prices of every store we go to instead of just grabbing and but not comparing.
0 Responses