Boyfriend moves






This guest post from Edgardo Rosa


I have met the boy of my dreams. He is a wonderful guy and always a pleasure to be around. My parents love him and I have never been happier. However, there is a major problem. He is moving to New York next month. When he told me the news, I was devastated. I thought we would both graduate college and work in a neighboring town. Still be able to date, but now I don’t know. I have been trying to be supportive. I helped him find an apartment. I helped him find new york energy rates and cable. I even helped him pick out appliances. I have been being the most supportive person I could be, but I am sure he can tell I am fighting the tears. He has been the best boyfriend I have ever had and I know this change is going to be difficult on our relationship. As much as I love him and want this to work, I know the odds are against us. I guess now I can just work my hardest and hope.
0 Responses