Shopping for Groceries the Smart Way

Post contributed by Heath Key
When I shop for groceries, I always take along a divider filled with coupons divided up by category. I also leave one tab blank so that I can move coupons I will use on that trip into. This makes for easier access when checking out. I also make sure that I eat a good meal before I head to the store. Shopping on an empty stomach leaves room for me to buy things that I don't need.

When I leave my home to head out, I always make sure that I set my home security door alarm before I close the door. This way I make sure that my home is safe and secure while I'm away. When I arrive, I start on one side and proceed down each aisle, only buying the things on my list. This reduces waste and keeps me from temptation to buy "on the spot." Purchases like that are later regretted, and I often return them. By doing these things on my grocery shopping trip, I can save a lot of money.
0 Responses