Loving My New (Toy) Bissell Turbo Vacuum Cleaner


I was the most happy and excited when I finally got my new vacuum cleaner—Bissell Powerforce Turbo, Model 6585. I ordered it from Walmart last week and my husband picked it up at our nearest local Walmart store. I had been wanting to get a new vacuum cleaner. Our Eureka "ancient" vacuum cleaner was not just working effectively. The model is out-of-date, not giving me what I need in cleaning the carpet. Because it's already old, the wheels were not working well too. I had to use most of my force to drag it back and forth. Not fun at all for a pregnant woman. But thanks to my newest toy!
The next day after I got it, I didn't waste time. I cleaned our carpet. I was totally shocked to see with my naked eyes how much yucky stuff were hidden in the carpet. I was not even halfway cleaning our living room, and it already filled the dirt container—gray dusts, cat hair, and some unknown particles. I do not see these things just by looking straight into the carpet. I have no idea that these disgusting dirt are finding refuge in the place that we use all the time. The new vacuum cleaner allowed me to see what's behind the tiny crevices of the carpet. It's got a transparent dirt container that gathers all the dirt through the brush and suction, so, I can definitely see how much unwanted stuff are hiding in our floor.

Finding out the terrible truth on dust and dirt lurking in our carpet inspired me to clean more. The more I cleaned, the more I saw dirt. However, seeing these things gave me a big relief knowing that I have rooted out most of the undesirable inhabitants in our home.

I am so grateful that I decided to buy a new vacuum cleaner and got the Bissell Powerforce Bagless Turbo. Yay, bagless. That means we no longer have to buy bags. The dirt container is very easy to detach when it's time for me to toss the grimes. The upholstery tool and turbo brush is also very effective. I tried it on our couch and chairs (with canvass padding) to get rid of cat hair and I love the result. This vacuum cleaner has a lot of features that I needed to maintain the cleanliness of our floor specially with the new baby coming. Perfect for me and totally loving it!

My next project is a steam vacuum cleaner. I should be able to get it by May (after I cashed out my Fatwallet credits :)). I read from a magazine that vacuum cleaners are cheaper in the month of May because stores are providing space for new models. I read good reviews about Hoover steamvacs, but will not limit my search on this brand. Another Bissell might be a great option too. We'll see. For now, I am content to play with my new toy when I need to.
0 Responses