Random Thoughts

Our place looks so messy at this point in time. Things are not in the proper place, dirty dishes, un-vaccuumed carpet, unfinished laundry, messy office table and counter...cats so quiet :) Oh well, I don't really care. I can start fixing this cluttered place into a neat and tidy nest again. I am just hoping though that I can finish it today.

I made a special request to my husband for breakfast this morning. I asked him to make a pancake with sweetened bananas as toppings. He made it once, a week or so ago and I liked it. It's been a while since I did not eat pancakes. My appetite for pancakes waned when I became pregnant. It's a good thing that my husband has these magical cooking hands and he made me eat pancakes again.

I decided to restart writing a journal about my spiritual journey today. I got the inspiration from the talk of a guest Pastor in our church during the service yesterday. I hope and pray that I will be faithful with it. I asked God to help me.
0 Responses