Little-Big Things

My husband does a lot of little things that make my heart swell with bliss. The things he does may sound petty, but for me, they are BIG which make them special. If I were to name those things one by one, I do not think I'd be able to do so. My memory is poor. So, I will just name the sweet little-big favors he does recently.

  1. I like it when he adjusts the shower to a warmer level from time to time without me telling him to do it. He knows how I enjoy the warm water running on my skin specially at this time of the year. I think he enjoys listening to my shrill of delight everytime he adjusts the shower knob.

  2. When he takes shower ahead of me, he makes sure that the he moves the unused towel on the left side so that the one I'd grab is the towel that is not wet. How thoughtful that is!

  3. Lately, our sleeping schedule was changed. We end up going to bed between 2-3 in the morning because he is working night shift. Every morning, I get up at 7 to feed our baby and goes back to sleep. Our little one's waking time is between 9-10. Even if my husband is still so sleepy, he'd get up to take care of the baby and let me continue my sleep without a time limit.

  4. Many times when he sees me all curled up to myself because of how cold it is, he'd grab the bed sheet and cover my freezing body. Sometimes, when he sees that the bed sheet is not enough, he'd get another blanket in the linen closet.

  5. Recently, he turns on the bed heater when he gets home from work because I used to complain how cold the bed was when time for us to settle down to sleep. Now, everytime I jump on bed, it feels warm. No reason for me to complain.

  6. Sunday morning we go crazy with time getting hurry for church. Usually, I do not have the luxury of time to make my coffee. Well, my husband does no matter how tight we run against the seconds. He makes my coffee and I drink it on our way to church.
There are still more. The list is long. For now, these are enough. My husband cares for me. He is so thoughtful of the things I like, enjoy, and love. He does his best to give me those. I so appreciate every little thing he does for me. He makes me feel quite special. They sound little, but in my love language, they are BIG.
0 Responses