Watching Oprah

Written by my friend Otis Buckley

One show that is known world wide and seems like it has been going on for ever is Oprah. This is a great talk show with such a variety of topics. From serious topics like Breast Cancer to more entertaining topics like Shopping, it is one show that will catch anyone's attention.

I started watching Oprah on satellite TV from www.Direc4U.com when I was pregnant with my first son. I don't know if it was the pregnancy or whatever, but this show always got to me and put tears in my eyes. I especially remember the one episode where Oprah opened up a school in Africa for the less fortunate children. This women is truly amazing and inspires me to do better with my life.

She truly has a great impact on people all of the world, from charity events to just basic advice. Watching Oprah is one of my favorite things to do in my past time, even if she doesn't have the most famous guests on her show, the topics that she discusses really touches the audience.
0 Responses