Send Donation to Japan Using Paypal

I just sent donation to help aid the needs the people affected by the earthquake, tsunami, and radiation problem in Japan using my Paypal account. I basically wanted to send my donation to Red Cross through Paypal but couldn't find it in their website. They only accept credit cards and Amazon payments if you wish to donate online through their website. I still prefer to donate using Paypal and took me few minutes to finally find the link that allows me to directly send my donation to Red Cross with Paypal. In this Paypal Japan donation link, you can send an immediate $25 fund via charity organizations such as the American Red Cross, Hands On Tokyo, Global Giving, Save the Children, Americares Foundation Inc., Operation Blessing International, Salvation Army, and World Vision. No worries about the processing cost because Paypal covers it all. This special project is in partnership with MissionFish. Once you submitted your donation, you will receive in your email the "official donation receipt" from MissionFish. Do not delete this email/receipt because it will serve as your record for tax purposes.

I encourage everyone who read this blog to donate. Giving is a privilege, at the same time a blessing. In a trying time like this, sharing what we have is a great opportunity to send your funds to cater the needs of people affected by the earthquake, tsunami, and nuclear plan radiation threat in Japan at present. It doesn't need to be hundreds or thousands of $$$. A $25 immediate donation makes a difference. If you have more, you can give more.
0 Responses