Free Samples: Dove Men+Care, Natural Nibbles Dog Treats

If you love free stuffs like me, here's a list that you might be interested to grab:
  1. Dove Men+Care - Walmart is giving out samples of body and face wash, and deodorant of the Dove Men+Care product line. For wives, this would be good picks for your husband. I signed up for the free samples of this product and see if my husband will like it. I do not know how big are the samples, but I am expecting small sachets. We'll see when I get it. To get free samples of the Dove Men+Care products, just click the link. Walmart will give the free stuff until supplies last. So if you're interested, better sign up now before stocks run out.

  2. Natural Nibbles Dog Treats - If you love giving your canine friends special treats, you might want to let them try the free samples of Natural Nibbles. This product comes in four flavors: chicken liver, beef liver, salmon treat, and 100% beef liver. I am not sure if the manufacturer will send all flavors. I think they will. Unfortunately for me we don't have a dog at home, so I pass on this. Click the provided link if you are interested. You  might as well check additional info on their website.
0 Responses