Personalized Coupons for Mother's Day

My husband was being creative with his gift for me on Mother's Day. He didn't buy anything material, but instead made me personalized coupons. When I opened the pink box he gave me, I didn't have any idea what he's up to when I saw the pretty floral cards. It's a kind of card that you use to write on for many purposes like a thank you, invitation, or a simple note. When I opened one, I burst into laughter. One after the other, I was laughing so much to the point that tears welled from my eyes. He was just too funny of the things he wrote in each card. All in all, I have 20 redeemable coupons to claim whenever I want to. How cool is that? Well, the following are the personalized coupons that my husband thought and wrote in each card:

  1. Good for one baby room cleaning.
  2. Redeem for one carpet cleaning.
  3. Good for foot massage.
  4. Redeem to receive beautiful flowers.
  5. Good for one back rub.
  6. Redeem for snuggling together on the couch.
  7. Good for one bath and changing Eve.
  8. Redeem for Momma's choice.
  9. Redeem for one clean kitchen.
  10. Good for one meal of your choice. No complaining or whining involved.
  11. Good for one full body massage.
  12. Good for one nap with you on the weekend.
  13. Good for a movie of your choice.
  14. Good for DVD rental of your choice.
  15. Redeem for a day during the week spent at home with you (must present at least 2 business days prior).
  16. Good for one haircut yours or mine.
  17. Redeem for making love.
  18. Redeem for watching one TV show of your choice no matter what.
  19. Good for one poem written for you.
  20. Redeem for laundry service.
I can say that my most favorite coupons are the "cleaning" ones (lol). Sometimes I just want to relax and not do dishes or give Evie a wash before bedtime. Glad I have these coupons I can use when I feel lazy to do some cleaning stuff. I truly appreciate my husband's effort and thoughtfulness to come up with such a creative idea for Mother's Day. I love it!
0 Responses