I am a PowerSeller

It was surprising to get a mail from eBay yesterday. The print outside the envelope said it all of what's inside the letter. I am a PowerSeller! Wow. After selling on eBay for more than a year now, my contribution to the seller community is recognized. I would be a hypocrite if I say I am not proud of it. Of course I am proud being the newest member of eBay's PowerSeller community. I worked hard for it.

I am happy I was being recognized by eBay. It may just be a paper with words typed on it, but it's not just an ordinary paper. It's a certificate of recognition of outstanding achievement. It represents the kind of seller I am.

Selling on eBay is no joke. It takes patience, hard work, and love. Fortunately for me, I don't find it that difficult because it's a passion. I love doing it. However, maintaining a good standing, making sure that I always get positive feedback (if possible a 5 star from each buyer) is a little bit challenging. I know I do my best I can to represent every product that I offer, but unkind buyers are inevitable. Thankfully for me, I never received a negative feedback from the day I started selling. A negative feedback is something that sellers dread. No seller wants it. A negative feedback is like a stain in a pure-white canvass. Not a pleasant sight to a seller's record. I hope that I will never get it because I DO NOT WANT IT. It's been always a prayer of mine to have the "right" buyers.

"Top Rated Seller" comes next after PowerSeller. I do not know if I will achieve it. Aside from the customer's satisfaction, volume of sales is another criteria to get this achievement. I am not a "biggie" in the eBay selling community. Of course I would want to be a Top Rated Seller. But we'll see. For now, what I need to do is continue giving my customers great service and make it even better. The reward comes next.

"In appreciation of your consistent performance at the highest levels, professionalism in business transactions, and demonstration of eBay community values, we are pleased to present to you with this certificate of achievement for your continued contributions."
0 Responses